Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't Eat Your Friends.

I just noticed my "last post published" date, and I'm pretty darn embarrassed. I'll be better, I promise!
luckily "better" isn't too much to ask of a bloggette who posts once a quarter. :) 

For my first post in 2010 (eh...still embarrassed), I will share something that has cracked Chris and me up for the past few days. Brayden recently watched this episode of the toddler show "Yo Gabba Gabba"...


As you can hear (over ... and over ... and OVER), the characters are teaching kids not to bite their friends.  Valuable lesson.  Brayden took the lesson to heart and has been walking around singing his own version... "Don't eat your friends!" 

I guess it's pretty close...

I'm just glad our son will never be a cannibal.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Where do people find stuff like this?!? I am constantly amazed at the things people are able to find on you tube. When I saw your post heading it made me laugh and laugh. Excellent first post of the year- and I got your letter! Yahoo! One coming your way soon...

Brook said...

That is hilarious. It's been so long since I've seen you guys, I am sure Brayden's been talking for a long time, but I can't believe it!! Are you guys going to be in Utah at all this summer? We should meet up!

Shalon said...

Thanks, girls! Ashlee, I'm glad you got my letter...finally :) I love the little funny things that happen every day as a mom!

Brook - we are going to be in Utah at some point this summer...not sure exactly when yet; how about you guys? We should definitely meet up! I need to meet Porter and Jesse :)

Luke&Megz said...

Is that like the UK version of Barney? haha that is so funny! don't eat your friends, what a life lesson!!

Miss Crafty Pants said...

Shalon-
I wasn't sure how to contact you so I'm writing you here...I hope you don't mind!
Congrats!
I was giving away 5 i-phone wallpapers on my craft blog (www.misscraftypants.com), and you happen to be a winner of one of the custom i-phone wall papers. (Hopefully you have an i-phone).
Email me a high quality photo and what you want the metal strip to say (see the sample on my blog) to senderikaaletter@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Erika
(www.misscraftypants.com)
*You have one week to claim your prize